Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friends!

How many of us have them? Friends! This is just a general vent that I would like to know why everyone has to be so dang moody! I feel like the majority of people I am around are unpredictable I tell you! What is everyone so bothered about that they can't be nice. Um maybe I should just blame it on the economy like everything else!
I am getting a little further on my home office. The L desk I want is just too expensive! Ill keep watching craigslist, but for now my target clearance one will do! And I got a new ringfolio. So now I can plan what to plan in my other planners. Am I getting out of hand? I have my calendar journal, I now have a family calendar hanging up, I just got a mini journal to write random things to do in for my purse, now I have the ringfolio! And of course my precious blackberry!

1 comments:

jackson family said...

well you have to stay organized when you are working 60+ hours a week! I keep saying you are such the overachiever! FYI i am so not moody!