Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nothing else

So instead of wondering why me, I think I will start believing that it is ok because nothing else bad can probably happen to me. Knock on wood (knock knock). Lets start with saturday... on my way to work... the 202S is closed! so I detour, get back on get up to the 101S and the ramp is CLOSED!! so i get around that, get back on where I need to exit southern... you guessed it! CLOSED!!! So none the less I was LATE! So i head home and "I" (quote from doy) broke the black truck! A tie down got caught in the driveline and so I pull off to the side of the freeway because it sounds like the whole engine is falling out of it! So I hang out on the side of the freeway for a while waiting for doy to rescue me. And the AC went out AGAIN in the tahoe. This time it is a more expensive part. So i drove ac-less for a couple days until my insurance rescued me with a nice little Rav4 lol.

Other than that badness, Aiden has started summer school. I have had barely any hours!! It's ok I suppose, I have completely over hauled my house! I did new window treatments, painted over the giant hello kitty in springs room, the boys have a bunk bed that will hopefully be in soon, we got 2 new tables! 1 big, 1 little. 12 chairs, so come on over! I re-finished the desk, black with nickle plated knobs. It turned out so cute! So then I made my mini office in the living room... after i did that I realized the cable for the internet was not out here... props nto doy for running it thru the attic... lol. I painted in my room, cool jazz and breakfast blend. IT's full speed ahead!

The boys' party is saturday. Everybody who is somebody will be there. It's a pretty big deal. lol

I haven't taken pics in forever, but once I do of my new place I will post them up.

And please excuse my christmas background I dont want to delete all my widgets!

0 comments: