Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I think

I am ready for retirement lol. That's kind of bad huh. I don't think I will go to the job fair tomorrow for these reasons: tired, still feel like throat needs to be plunged, far drive, and I am losing hope. As my 6 months of experience is nearing I begin to question myself. I actually have a lot of questions for myself. I feel like a zombie. Like I have no personality left anymore. I work. I sometimes sleep. And between that do laundry and clean. At the same time I also feel like I am neglecting the babies by not staying home with them. Do you ever know what is right. Of course having $$ is good, but would I rather not. Some of my peeps I love! They're greatn but these nights in the chair start to wear on you. I can't give up on what I started! Something will come along. At least I paid off my tahoe last week! One less thing to think about!

0 comments: